Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Sunday, June 17, 2007

To the world's BEST Daddy


I tuck them in bed
and I kiss them goodnight,
Tripping over the toys as I turn out the light.
And I whisper a prayer that someday they'll see
They've got a father in God
cause they've seen Jesus in me.
"I Want to Be Just Like You",
Phillips, Craig and Deen


Happy Father's Day Sean! To the man who has been my best friend for nearly 18 years, the man who works without complaint in the blistering heat and the freezing cold working construction, the man who wrestles his boys and gently and lovingly cuddles his girls, the man who walks with integrity and character each day, and always, always points us to Jesus.....thank you so very much!
Your legacy is your children that love and adore you and want to be just like you! We love you higher than the mountains, deeper than the oceans, more than you'll ever know!!
"Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.
As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.
Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed.... Psalm 127:3-5

0 comments: