Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Sportin' a new 'Do


What a surprise it was to all of us that Connor was a barber in the making! Ryan and Connor share a bedroom and apparently Ryan was using scissors and forgot to put them away. We had no idea and put Connor to bed like normal. Well, Mr. Gadget Guy (aka Connor) never misses nothing and found them and proceeded to cut his hair. We found out this wonderful bit of info late last night as Ryan woke us to ask me if I had cut Connor's hair! The rest is history....

When Connor woke up today we didn't mention anything and had him look in the mirror. He says "I got a haircut". We asked him how and he said "it was too long". We said did Ryan do it? He said "no, I did it!" Proud as can be........ugh.....boys!!!


Needless to say, I guess I'll be giving him a total shave down sometime today.

1 comments:

Sallie said...

OOPS :-)

Sallie
http://www.angelfire.com/sc/anderklan/blahblahblog