Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Thursday, October 4, 2007

Field Trip

This year I am teaching an 11th grader, an 8th grader, preschool and a toddler! Wowzers! Things are falling into place pretty well as I think I finally have a routine down. I mean it's only taken me...um...2 months! Anyways, today was our first field trip for the preschoolers. We went to a mini farm which had donkeys, goats, bunnies, chickens and a rooster. They LOVED it! Then we went to Old Macdonald's (what Connor calls it) for lunch. Nothing beats a cheeseburger and fries to end a fun day!!

2 comments:

steffany said...

I've enjoyed reading your blog- It looks like we have a lot in common.
God Bless, I look forward to reading more.

adam said...

We must talk. I saw you comment on our blog & thought, whoa! We work with Alex "Animal" Vestal who helps us run this fledgling skate ministry! And he rides for untitled with Judd! Small world. Did you know we are up here in Columbia, MO? When you guys come up to the area we'll have to hook up!