Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Calgon, Take Me Away...

It's been one of "those" days! Gabriella because of her medical condition has to have bloodwork done often. Well today was one of those days. Of course, everyone else had to get their bloodwork done the same day so we had a really long wait! Fun! LOL!! Then I finally get home and not 5 minutes later I hear Connor crying in the other room. I go in to find Zack holding him and Zack's face is really pale. They were playing and Connor lost his balance and fell and hit his head on our fireplace mantle. As I walked closer, saw Zack's face and the geyser of blood my stomach did a dive. Everything is fine...now. Connor will heal, Zack's color has come back, but I still need my Calgon! Then when everything seems to have calmed down and I am just finishing my belated lunch my daughter comes to sit with me and I smell a situation. Apparently, she has forgotten what the potty is for...hmmmm. Oh the joys of parenting!!

Thank you Lord for entrusting little 'ole me with this huge responsibility of being a mommy. I am nothing without You. You alone are my strength and song. You are my Calgon. Help me find my rest, refreshment and refuel in You. Amen