Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Friday, March 7, 2008

God's Provision

My precious husband had a note for me this morning that so blessed me. He had written....God's Provision for Baby...$1,898.11 as of 3/07/08!!
We are so humbled but the generous gifts we have gotten to help bring our newest blessing home. Thank you so much!!
We have wonderful friends donating clothes, a car seat, and baby toys.
We are getting so excited!!
Thank you again Father God for your abundance and provision. We love you!

4 comments:

Melissa :) said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh I'm so glad you found my blog 'cause now I found your blog! I'm so excited to read more & learn about your awesome journey & family!! :) :)

Wife to the Rockstar said...

YAY! I can't wait to see who God brings into your precious family!

steffany said...

Praising Him. How awesome. I look forward with great anticipation to see how God brings you're already beautiful family together:)

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀
酒店經紀