Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Well, They're Off...


How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of those who bring good news of peace and salvation, the news that the God of Israel reigns! Isaiah 52:7


Zack and Ryan are heading to Pittsburg as I type. They and their youth pastor are going for 5 days to minister to the area. They will be speaking and doing skateboarding demonstrations for all the different age groups and I believe, will be having a large event on Sunday night.


As we prayed together last night as a family, Ryan said he has been praying for at least 5 salvations this week. Have I mentioned how proud I am of this boy? Of both of them?! So, if you feel so inclined, please pray for these guys as they minister, for God's empowerment, health, open doors, and many salvations!!
Who knew 5 years ago how God would answer so many of our heartfelt prayers....God did! Zack and Ryan have prayed for years to be able to skateboard for Christ in a way that reaches others and God has continued to awe and amaze us with His answers to these prayers!
I'll be sure to blog all about their experience when they return. Can't wait to hear and to hug them. Boy, do I miss them already and it's only been a couple of hours since I dropped them off.
Thanks for your prayers!!!

2 comments:

steffany said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
I will definitely pray for them. I love it. I can't wait for updates.
If your family ever makes it to Missouri, we have a super fun ramp:)

Brandi said...

I LOVE it! God is so good to use the things we love to join Him in His work!

Thanks for your sweet comment by the way. . I'd love to email but don't have your address and can't reply to the comment! mine's brandim@westwoodchurch.com

can't wait to hear the stories!
Brandi