Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Emotional Week...

My heart is still aching for the Chapman's and our friends from church. I am a person who feels very deeply and it takes me awhile to process things. On top of the raw emotions, fear has grabbed hold of me too this weekend. Gabriella was sick again on Sunday and in light of her hospital stays I must admit that fear twists itself like a ball in my stomach when she is "off" even a little. I don't want to live in fear and I know that's not what God wants either. But, I'm not there yet. I'm working on it, step by step. Her personality has changed some from this medicine and she's back to not eating a whole lot too. I'm hoping to hear from the Dr. today to get her numbers from her bloodwork that was done on Friday.

On another note, our oldest son passed his driver's test last week and took his first solo drive on friday night. Boy was that bittersweet! Of course, we want him to grow up and live his life but it's bittersweet to see him taking another step to independence and being a man. I'll admit it. I bawled like a baby when he drove off. Sean was pretty teary-eyed too! We were supposed to be having movie night with the 3 little ones and Connor couldn't understand why Lion King 2 was making me cry so much. LOL!
Zack did fine and is enjoying his new found independence, of course! LOL!

Whew! Like I said, alot of emotions. Then to top all of that....I got a call a little while ago that our son might possibly be born TODAY! Birthmom is going to the hospital. When we talked 2 weeks ago she was having contractions then so....we'll see.

I'll keep ya posted!

4 comments:

Wife to the Rockstar said...

I am so sorry about your friend's loss.

However... the news that the baby may be born soon is VERY exciting!!!!

crispy said...

I have been thinking a lot about fear and worry (something my daughter struggles with). I will pray that you are able to live in the freedom of knowing the peace. Keep telling yourself the truth and living in it.

Praying for you.

Cris

Salzwedel Family said...

Wow...lots of different emotions & milestones! Can't wait to hear about the baby...

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀
酒店經紀