Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Monday, May 26, 2008

Quirky?

I got tagged by my friend Trish. http://www.laundrylittleboysandlattes.blogspot.com Here's the Rules--Link the person who tagged you.* Mention the rules in your blog.* Tell about six unspectacular quirks of yours.* Tag a new set of six following bloggers by linking them:

1. I hate shopping. The only shopping I do is grocery shopping and that's never fun because it's like a small car payment! :)

2. I have a serious issue when ice cubes stick to my fingers. In fact, my boys will do this often, or worse, stick ice to their lips, to gross my out. YUCK!!

3. If someone holds my legs or feet down it causes me to feel claustrophobic and I will cry out, loudly, I can't breathe! Another fact that my boys and hubby take full advantage of and will roll on the floor laughing at me. :) Go figure!

4. I really dislike meat. I think it's the smell and the texture. I would much rather eat the side dishes than the main meat dish.

5. I don't drink milk. Maybe I have issues with the whole cow thing. LOL! I use rice milk for cereal and coffee.

6. I am like a walking phone book. I am great at remembering phone numbers.

Ok, so there you go. Lisa's quirky behaviors, in all their glory. LOL!

I never know who to tag because usually all my buddies have been tagged already so...if you haven't been tagged and what to be.....you're it!

3 comments:

Brandi said...

oooh, you are quirky! I love the not holding your feet down thing. . too funny! I can imagine the boys teasing you for that one. How fun!

Love,
Brandi

Major Mom said...

ok, so were we separated at birth!? 4-6 are the SAME AS ME! I hate meat, milk and I have a mind like a steel trap. My aunt will call me here in NY for phone numbers in my home town. She will ask me, whats the number to so and so...and I usually know:) Rock on soul sista!!

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀
酒店經紀