Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Saturday, May 3, 2008

Things That Make Me Think...



My oldest son will be 17 in November, I was married at 17! Hmmmm.......

Our first home costed less than our last adoption! Hmmm.......

I always wanted a little girl and God has blessed me with 2 on earth and 1 in Heaven! Hmmm.....

When we go grocery shopping it's like a car payment!! Hmmm.....

We've graduated from "family size" to "party size" Stouffer's Lasagna! We always say there is a party going on here! Hmmm.....

I have 2 teens and 3 toddlers and a new baby on the way! Hmmmm.....

Kyalynn hates ladybugs but loves ants! Hmmm....

Connor thinks playing with toys is torture! Hmmm....

Gabriella loves to agitate! Hmmm....

All our landscaping is green because our little ones take all the flower petals off as soon as they bloom. So we just have green stems everywhere! Hmm......

My sons and husband thought it was hysterical to shoot a squirrel with the paintball gun. Now we have a squirrel with a pink backend running up our trees! Hmm....

We have another day of life, are healthy and truly blessed!! Hmmm.....

6 comments:

The Green Family said...

Love this post! lol!
I want to see a picture of the squirrel!!!!
Love,
Kim

Brandi said...

gotta say. . my favorite is the squirrel with a pink butt! Could you capture that on film (well, not actually film. . .but memory card?!) Too funny!. . .althouth PETA may not agree!

Brandi

Major Mom said...

love the pink squirrel! sounds like a day in the life at our hosue...

Melissa :) said...

Very funny.

I'm right behind you on "Stouffer's". LOL :)

Shooting a squirrel with a paint gun? Who woulda thunk? lol And who would thunk you guys had that much time on your hands? lol I want to see a photo too! :)

Susan said...

I was browsing Cris' friend's blogs and saw your posts. This one is so funny, truthful and sweet. Thanks for sharing. I also was touched by your soap box enty about all the hurdles to adopting. I appreciate your heart for these kids who need homes. I am with ya.

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀
酒店經紀