Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Saturday, May 3, 2008

Too Funny!


Tonight we had friends over and I just have to share a Connor funny. Our friend, Chris, has spikey hair and Connor goes over to him and says "Your hair looks like a porcupine". We all busted up. Too funny!!


Connor had to go to the potty at one point and he says to everyone "I'll be right back, I need to use the restroom." The restroom, huh?! Too funny!!


Earlier today we went grocery shopping and Connor was helping get something from a shelf. There was a man stocking shelves and Connor turns towards me and points at the man and says very loudly, "Mommy, that man is very fat." I quickly got down on my knees, drew him close to me and told him that could hurt someone's feelings so if he thinks something like that to whisper it in my ear. Then he got on his tip toes, points at the man and whispers very loudly, "mommy, that man is very fat!" Oh my!