Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Friday, May 16, 2008

Truly Blessed...Again!






Jesus loves the little children, all the children of the world.


Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in His sight.


Jesus loves the little children of the world!


Sons are a heritage from the Lord,

children a reward from Him.

Like arrows in the hands of a warrior

are sons born in one's youth.

Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them.

They will not be put to shame

when they contend with their enemies in the gate.

Psalms 127:3-5

Our family and our hearts are expanding again! We have accepted a referral for an African American son, who will be born in June!!!!!

We are excited to meet our newest gift. He will be greatly loved and Connor is so excited it's a boy. LOL!

We covet your prayers as we await the call that our son is being born and waiting to be held in our arms forever!!!!!!! Please pray for his precious mother as she makes this heartwrenching choice...for strength, peace and that we can minister the love of Jesus to her when we meet.




16 comments:

crispy said...

I am so happy for you. May God bless these precious hearts that you have.

Love your heart.

cris

Salzwedel Family said...

This is wonderful news! I'll be praying your son will come into the world safely & that his birthmom will have peace in her heart over this decision.

Praise God for your precious new son!

Lisa said...

I'm so happy for your family. I'm praying for your new little son and his birth mother. What a wonderful and long-awaited blessing.

Wife to the Rockstar said...

Praising God for this amazing MIRACLE!!!!!! I cannot wait to see him in your arms!!

Major Mom said...

FINALLY!!!! GOD is soooooo good! He and our baby Bella will hopefully arrive home at the same time:) and I love that, red and yellow black and white...perfect song for your family:)

Brandi said...

Yippee!!! Praise Jesus. . Oh, I can't wait!

congratulations!!!!!!!

Brandi

Ginny said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog today. Congratulations on your new son! How exciting!

Stepping Out of the Boat said...

AAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

YEEEEEE-AAAAWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Lisa, I am so excited for you! I'm sure you are cautiously excited...that's how I always was. Oh my goodness though...I truly am so happy for your family! Praise Jesus for this birthmom, for the precious baby boy within her. Praise Jesus for your family, for your obedient hearts!

Hugs, Mama!

Melissa :) said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! :)

steffany said...

Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. Praise God. I'm out of blog land for a few days and see what I've missed. I'm so excited for your whole family.

Milk Mama said...

Wow! That is so wonderful to know that you are expecting a new baby soon! Congratulations to your new baby!
God bless you all!

Tereasa said...

Yippee skippee! Will be praying!

Christine said...

This is so amazing! Woo-hoo!

Jess said...

I just found your site through the red letters campaign, i look forward to following your journey!

Pam said...

I just found your site through RLC....I'm wondering where you are adopting from?? We are praying about a 2nd adoption. Our first son is from India! Thanks!
pamidoodles1@yahoo.com!
Pam

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀
酒店經紀