Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Thursday, June 12, 2008

3rd Time's a Charm...

Ok, so I got a call. Now let me refresh your memory....several weeks ago, on a Tuesday afternoon I received a call saying be prepared baby might be born today. Then, last Friday night we got the call around 6 pm saying your baby will probably be born tomorrow. Now, I get a call and she says, your baby will definately be born the 18th. So...it seems like this may be it :) Our birthmom's C-section is scheduled for this coming Wednesday!

Counting down the days to being a family of 8!!

8 comments:

Salzwedel Family said...

Hooray, hooray! I can't wait to see your precious one.

Stepping Out of the Boat said...

Ooo--ooo--ooo....we're right here beside you counting down the days!!! So super excited for you! Praying for everyone!

Hugs, Mama!

Wife to the Rockstar said...

Oh YAY!!!!!!! I am SO excited for you!!

Major Mom said...

are you all ready to go mamma? got your pampers bought? how fun...

Brandi said...

oh yeah. . whoohooo. . yippee. . .aaagh!! YES!!! Ok, this could go on a while!

Hey, you need to add the adoption journaler badge to the bottom of this post so it can be fed in to the RLC feed so everyeone can celebrate with you. . I'll email the founders to add it to the adoption updates too!! whoohoo!

I can't WAIT for pictures!!! WHen do you travel? Oh my. . I'm making this a long comment! Just know I'm thrilled for you!

Brandi

Angel said...

OHHHH WOW!!!! That is so exciting!!! WHOA! Can't wait to hear all about it. Angel

Pam said...

Hi, I posted on an earlier post; but I found you on RLC. Would you mind chatting about your domestic adoption? We are praying about starting one soon. We have a son from India. Thanks!
pamidoodles1@yahoo.com

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀
酒店經紀