Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Monday, June 16, 2008

So Tired...

First, a disclaimer: This is going to be a venting post. There may be turbulence with alot of whine so if you prefer not to walk down this path with me then you may want to go on to another blog right now and come back in a few days! :)

So tired...of all the drama.

All The Drama...
Well, our agency calls Thursday night and asks if we would like to talk to BM on Friday at 1:00. Of course, I said yes. So she calls BM, schedules everything and calls me back to confirm. Friday at 1:00, no call. Finally, about 20 minutes later I get a call from our agency that they can't contact BM. At this point, my concern is for the BM as she has health issues that have led to hospital stays and my mind starts rolling with possible scenarios, none good, of her being sick at home, alone. Agency says they have a call into her "support" person and will call me right back. Well, 2 hours later, I call them for an update. They have none. BM has not returned their calls and apparently, no one knows where she is or what's going on. Now, for those of you familiar with domestic adoption, you know this raises serious red flags, especially this close to birth. Agency rep tells me the "support" person was in the middle of something and was to call her back in about 10 minutes and then she was going to call me right back. This was Friday.......well, Sunday evening I finally get that return phone call! Better late than never, I guess.

BM is fine, she took a trip out of town and had a great time, or so I'm told. Agency's words to us were "try to stay calm, I know BM keeps going off the grid but the good news is she keeps popping back in." At this point, I do have some wiggling fears in the back of my mind however, and this is the important key, ultimately, it's all in God's hands and IF he wants this child with us, then so be it. IF not, so be it too. Either way, we will trust His plan for our lives.

To clarify, I've had several conversations with BM and I really, really like her. I respect her greatly for choosing life in an especially difficult time of her life. She has spunk, adores her children, has tenacity, and is carrying alot on her shoulders as a single mom to several children.

So, that's the drama for now. Of course, that's just part of it, we still have 5 other children that give us plenty of drama on a daily basis. :)

6 comments:

Major Mom said...

Oh Boy...You are in my prayers. And so is she.

Wife to the Rockstar said...

AHHH. Adoption is SO SO SO SO SO HARD.

crispy said...

Still praying for God's will. Sorry it is a hard emotional journey.

Stepping Out of the Boat said...

Oh the rollercoaster of adoption...UGH! We totally understand your vent. Besides...it is a very nice vent. :)

praying for you.

Brandi said...

That was whiney? come on. . you could have done WAY worse than that! You actually sound like you were processing pretty well. My laptop is in the shop, so I didn't see this until today. . I'm wondering if there is an update?

Love ya,
Bran

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀
酒店經紀