Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Wednesday, September 17, 2008

19 Years...

Today is a day of celebration. On this day, 19 years ago, I married my knight in shining armor! We were just two young (17 & 20) kids so in love we couldn't imagine life without one another. Alot of people told us we would never make it, that we were too young to know what love was, we were too immature. Now that I have a son almost that age I completely understand their comments and would probably say the same things to my son, actually...I already do! LOL! I have been married longer than I was single!

Sean and I are complete opposites...I'm talkative (I know, you didn't realize that about me! LOL!) and he's quiet. But God has knit us together perfectly and you can't really tell where one of us ends and the other starts. He is an amazing, amazing man and I'm so honored to share life with him. Really though, the icing on the cake has been seeing Sean's heart enlarged as he loves each new child God sends our way. He is a walker, not a talker. He walks his faith day in and day out. He might not say much but just watch him and you can see God.

Sean, I love you with all my heart and soul. Thank you for these past 19 years. It surely has been an adventure! Happy Anniversary!!

9 comments:

Salzwedel Family said...

Happy Anniversary!

Tereasa said...

Happy Anniversary from another couple they said would never make it!

crispy said...

Congrats on all those years. Great pics.

Wife to the Rockstar said...

Awww... Happy Anniversary!!!

Wife to the Rockstar said...

Awww... Happy Anniversary!!!

steffany said...

I love happy endings. The real ones. The kind that are made by hardwork, daily choices, and God's good grace.

Happy Anniversary!

steffany said...

No pressure:)
But would love an update.

Aunt Jack said...

OMG, I think I cried,l and you took my breath away.
That day meant a lot to me. Seeing you grow up and then going off and getting married.
Two young kids on the verge of life. I didn't know Sean that much, but in my heart I knew that he was a keeper. The way that he treated, and was very attentive to you. And of course your parents loved him.
Seeing your family now brings more tears to my eyes. I loved it when a family really gets is right.
Of course each day is a new beginning in your life. But oh what beautiful beginnings.
My heart and prayers are with you all.

Love ya

Aunt Jack

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀
酒店經紀