Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Counting Down...

Only one more day until I meet up with my cousins, aunts, mom and mother-in-law to enjoy our yearly weekend getaway to the Women of Faith Conference! I am so excited about having uninterrupted time with my Savior. Nobody hanging on my legs, or needing me to referee, or screaming, or wanting to eat. I won't know how to act! I wasn't sure I was going to go this year with Nolan being so little but I really feel like I desperately need some refreshing, some time away to breathe and recoup. Sean will do a wonderful job of holding down the fort while I'm away. The boys won't be here to help because they will be out of town doing another skateboarding event all day Saturday. So, if you think of it, could you say a prayer for Sean, mainly his sanity, LOL! and for safety for all.

Sean will be counting down too....counting the minutes until mommy is home doing what she does best....maintaining the chaos. :)

7 comments:

Salzwedel Family said...

Oh, I know how you feel. I went last year for the first time & came away so rejuvenated. I debated on whether or not to go this year, but figured this is my one splurge & I can't think of a better way to be renewed. I hope you have a wonderful time. I am going in October!

steffany said...

Enjoy every minute.

Tereasa said...

I wish I could go! Have a wonderful time!

Debbie B said...

I know you'll enjoy this weekend. I'll be praying for Sean, it's just not the same when mommy is away.

Christine said...

Hope you had fun!

Jill said...

lisa,

gosh i didn't realize how long it has been since i stopped by to catch up!

praying you had a time filled with His refreshing words speaking to the deep places of your heart!

nolan is absolutely precious! what a blessing!

thinking and praying for you!

love,
jill

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀
酒店經紀