Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Monday, December 1, 2008

A 12 Day Devotional for Kids...

Many years ago I wrote a devotional for our boys for Christmas. It's titled "A Journey To Christmas." We've talked about getting it published for many years but we put our money to better use by adopting our 4 precious children instead. Every year when I unpack our Christmas decorations and find it I always sit down and read it to the kids. This year, I thought some one else may want to copy it and share it with their children to prepare for the miraculous event of Jesus' birth. So, if you are interested please click on over and enjoy! I'll have the link on my sidebar. I promise to have all the pages posted by Tuesday evening!!
Would so love to hear your feedback if you do use it with your children.
Thanks!!!

4 comments:

Debbie B said...

You can search for a place online that will publish it for cheap and can then be sold online. I am almost positive I saw a site that does that.

I love Day 1. It's so simple for kids to hear and fun.
If you do publish it I would likely buy a few copies for our family.

Wife to the Rockstar said...

How wonderful. I am going to go check it out for sure!

crispy said...

Just read day 1 to the girls. I will try and make the effort to read it each day. THanks for sharing.

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀
酒店經紀