Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Monday, January 26, 2009

Rejoice With Us....


This precious little gem is FINALLY "officially" ours!!




We received word from the attorney on Friday that the judge has approved Nolan's finalization. Woo Hoo!! Thank you Lord!


Thank You! Everything in me says Thank You! Angels listen as I sing my thanks. I kneel in worship facing Your holy temple and say it again: Thank You! Thank you for Your love, thank You for your faithfulness; Most holy is Your Word. The moment I called out, You stepped in; You made my life large with strength. Psalm 138:1-3 (The Message)

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. Hopefully we will have the same news about Myia soon. :)

steffany said...

Praise God!!!!!
God is so faithful. It doesn't seem that long ago that He first touched you to adopt.
Wow!
Congratulations!
He is ADORABLE!!!!!!
So kissable!

His Hands His Feet Today said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,
K

Doris said...

And Again I Say "REJOICE!"
Praise God! The picture of him is so precious, if it was mine I'd blow it up to 11 x 14 and have it on my living room wall. Did your son take that one? If so, the kid has talent. Photography isn't something you learn overnight, it's a process.... not sure where I am on the continium, but I'm headed for that picture-perfect photo finish line.

Wife to the Rockstar said...

PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀
酒店經紀