Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Monday, January 19, 2009

Somebody's Watching Me...


You know that feeling you get when someone is watching you? Well, I live with that feeling daily because somebody is watching me and following me....Gabriella! She follows me from room to room and cries if I don't wait for her. She asks me over and over again "what are you doing?" or "where are you going?" If I try to sneak into the bathroom and be as inconspicuous as possible by not turning on the light it won't be but 2 seconds before the pitter patter of little feet find me and turn on the light!!!! Alone time?! What a novel idea. LOL! Hmmm....someday but until then I'll try to enjoy that someone who is watching me......

5 comments:

Donna said...

That's a really cute photo! Alex was like that too. He would follow us around everywhere and ask us what we were doing. He would also get stuck on these phrases like " I want bread, I want bread..." That's how I would wake up every morning! I used to tell him if he didn't stop it I would end up in the looney farm! I would get him to sing the ABC's just so I could hear something different! LOL! I feel your pain!

Brandi said...

OH, that's Gracie! All day long, "holdjewme" Hold you me. . .meaning, HOLD ME!

I taught her now to say that I'm the love of her life! haha I try to remember how much I'll miss these days!

Brandi

Anonymous said...

What a little mommy,I think there are four more eyes that do almost the same. Two more eyes are coming up quickley,you better hide. You are the best mom ever,thanks for all that you do. Love always Sean

Kim said...

Congratulations on your the four newest little editions to your family! I can't help but smile every time I think of the conversation we had yesterday. We both had a few surprises to share:) It was great to hear how your family has grown and how well everyone is doing. I hope to meet them all someday.
Your friend
Kim

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀
酒店經紀