Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hall Of Faith...

"The fundamental fact of existence is that this trust in God, this faith, is the firm foundation under everything that makes life worth living." Hebrews 11:1 (The Message)

Blogging has been such a blessing in my life. I have "met" so many like-minded people who have become good friends. These virtual friends have prayed for and encouraged me. Some have blessed us financially and they all have unknowingly taught me more about my God. I love reading about how God is moving in their lives, it boosts my faith to a whole new level. So in honor of these precious friends I give you Lisa's Blogging Hall of Faith. LOL!
www.hishandshisfeettoday.blogspot.com K's bold and fearless faith never fails to inspire me...
www.peterspeapod.blogspot.com Crispy's gift of encouragement has blessed me countless times..
www.weeoneslittlethings.blogspot.com A true example of being His hands and feet...
www.tolivelovelaughtoday.blogspot.com Steff's a selfless giver whose dreams will impact the neediest...
www.brandisthoughts.com Brandi's enthusiasm and heart inspire me to want to do more...
www.audreycaroline.blogspot.com Faith during the deepest, darkest trials....
www.riggsfamilyblog.com Faith and humor amidst pain...
www.forevernevernalways1blogspot.com Jill is a woman after the heart of God...
This is just a sampling of the incredible blogs out there that inspire, impact and always point to the Truth! Check them out and be blessed....