Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A Bit Late...

A run down of my Mother's Day since I'm just getting around to posting about it. :) We always do a picnic for my birthday and mother's day and really, anytime I can. LOL! So, when we got home from church Sean had a picnic lunch ready to go. We went to a local park that had a play area for the kids and it was bustling with a women's softball game, a men's baseball game and a fire hall dinner! For some reason, every time we do a picnic it is windy and this year was no exception. The plates of food blew this way and that and poor Zack, sitting at the end of the table had quite a bit of food blown onto him. :) The only thing I asked for was that my 2 big boys spend the day with me and they did. :) The food was delicious, the fellowship wonderful, and the memory made. This is the whole clan plus Ryan's best friend, Hannah. Isn't she lovely?!
Nolan and Ryan hanging outAnd what does my teen son do when he's at the park with his family? Talk on the phone of course! LOL!