Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Thursday, June 25, 2009

Confessions....

I have a confession to make. Actually, several.

#1 ~ I'm coming out of the closet here to say that I abhor laundry. LOL! It seems I always have 5-6 baskets waiting to be folded and put away and then when I FINALLY accomplish that there are 20+ (ok, a bit of an exaggeration! LOL!) waiting to be washed, folded and put away. It's like rabbits, constantly multiplying! LOL!

#2 ~ I joined the summer reading program at my local library and I don't know why. I mean when do I ever get to read a book cover to cover anymore? It usually takes months! LOL! Truthfully, I joined for the goodies. Free books (YES!!!) and free fast food certificates. (Two of my favorite things! LOL!)

#3 ~ Sometimes God boggles my mind. Here I was, this fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants, spur of the moment, spontaneous woman enjoying life when God brings me this precious little autistic girl that needs routine and sameness in her days. My carefree, hey let's do this or that was stopped....abruptly. My days are filled with routine not randomness. If I try to stray from the normal agenda it is met with shrieks and cries. Sometimes I do push her out of her comfort zone so she can grow but then I must be prepared to deal with the aftermath and let's just say...it ain't pretty. LOL! However, I'll take routine anyday if it means holding this little one in my arms and hearing her say "I love you mommy".

#4 ~ I'm a visionary. I love to plan. I love to imagine the outcome of things. I'm a dreamer. Now implementing it...that's another story. LOL! I have a bunch of fun things planned for the kids like a dinosaur bone dig (using dog bones), a pirates party with a treasure map and buried treasure, and mining for gold. It's all figured out in my head....now I just need to DO it. Hmmmm...maybe tomorrow....