Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Connor's 4th Gotcha Day...

On one hand it's hard to believe it's been 4 years since we met a 2 1/2 year old ball of energy at a Michigan airport yet on the other hand it feels every bit of 4 years to me! Let's just say it's been a difficult ride with Connor. Some days are easier than others. Some days are like my worst nightmare. (Just being honest here) but with God and God alone we continue to put one foot in front of the other and pray earnestly that things WILL get better and easier (please God!!) He has the best smile and is soooo handsome! He brought me flowers today, twice and really engaged with Nolan today in a very sweet and gentle way. Who knew that one little boy could push every one of my buttons but capture my heart as well? God did! I KNOW the best is yet to come with this little man. After all, I know that
"ALL things are POSSIBLE with GOD!" Phillipians 4:13
So Happy Gotcha Day Connor and here's to a future filled with hope and great possiblities!!!!