Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Guess What?!

Tonight when I was watering the garden I saw a tiny cauliflower head!! Woo Hoo! Sean and I were just remarking this weekend that even if nothing grew it was ok because we have these huge plants and that's better than nothing. Hey, at least it's green and that's a huge step in the right direction for my gardens! LOL! So it looks like we might be having fresh broccoli and cauliflower after all. Praise God! :)

I'm also excited that Sean and I are going to be able to attend Harvest Cry at our church on Thursday night. Harvest Cry is an evangelical outreach for the whole community. Johannes Amritzer, from Sweden, is the guest speaker. He is absolutely an amazing man of God! I love to hear him speak, he is so passionate and on fire for God. So, the game plan is...we eat supper, kick it into overdrive and get the little's to bed early (Zack and Ryan will be home) and then head out to hear what God wants to speak to us through this event. I can't wait!!