Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Friday, July 10, 2009

Aargh, Mateys....

I phoned my brother this morning to warn him.... my home was invaded by PIRATES!! But I must say, these pirates were so pickin' cute! Instead of clamping hand and foot irons on them I just wanted to love them to pieces.

Nolan, the captain of the ship....

Connor the friendly....

Miss -I've -got-my-eye-on -you

The meanest, toughest pirate of them all....aka Pirate Sweet Kyalynn...

These pirates were serious about their plunder. They looked high and low for treasure. They finally found it buried in the sandbox. It must have been that treasure map with the big red X on it that alerted them to it's whereabouts. They also pilfered rare jewels and bracelets only found in the best Dollar Stores. Don't worry...I believe their treasure chests are full for now so you don't need to be concerned about them visiting your home any time soon. However, if you happen to see some very small children dressed as above and singing loudly, "We are the pirates that don't do anything...." be afraid, be very afraid. :)