Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Blessing Walk...

We took a blessing walk today. Our goal was to find things that remind us just how much God loves us. Sometimes we get so bogged down in life that we forget to take time to appreciate all He gives us and to thank Him wholeheartedly. This was our attempt today...to be aware of all of the good things God blesses us with daily and to praise His holy name!

Kyalynn adores our kitties. We have 3 outside cats and it's amazing how they allow her to "love" them and they keep coming back for more. LOL! Firefly the cat is one of Kyalynn's blessings.

I love this picture! Connor being a great big brother by lovingly helping Nolan traverse the rocky path. Oh my! I can't even begin to tell you what this does to my heart.

One of Nolan's blessings...Sierra the cat. He loves to chase her but she's too fast, so far. :)

It didn't take long for me to find my blessings. I'm still astounded that God would entrust Sean and I with these incredibly precious gifts.

A tiny flower hidden amongst the weeds.

Gabriella and her blessing. (The mountain doesn't offer much in the way of flowers so weeds become our flowers. LOL!)

Connor found this beautiful purple weed flower and came running over saying "Look mommy, God made this for me!"

And sweet Kyalynn....she absolutely loves tiny things. She usually has something in her hands and when I asked her what God gave her that shows her how much He loved her she said "baby acorns", and opened her hand. Later she found wild huckleberries too!
May I choose to focus on the blessings that surround me and not become bogged down with life. Help me Lord to keep my eyes focused on you....