Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Monday, July 13, 2009

Favorite Uncle....

This is my brother, my neighbor, my kids' favorite uncle, the cookie-giver, and many times has been a listening ear for my vents. He was also the first one I went to sobbing when I received Kyalynn's autistic diagnosis. We are so opposite....he is calm to my "freaking out" nature, he is "green" and I am not, he has an easy laugh and usually always has a smile on his face and I, umm, do not. LOL! I am SO thankful for him! The little's and I usually mosey over to his house at least once a week to check out his garden and to chat. Actually, he was to be in our Blessing Walk photos but he wasn't home so he gets a whole post to himself. :) Although I agitate him and tell him he was switched at birth he and his family are truly a blessing to us in so many ways! We love you Uncle!!!!

4 comments:

Dana said...

Ryan looks so much like him!

crispy said...

What a blessing to have him so close. And such kind words for him, I am sure he appreciates it.

Debbie B said...

So nice to have him living so close, he sounds like a great brother/uncle/friend.
That's one of my dreams is having my brother and his family living close by us. But they're where God put them so I can't complain.

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀
酒店經紀