Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Thursday, July 16, 2009

A Friend Loves At All Times...



My precious friend of many, many years visited us on Friday. Tanya and I met while I was working part time in a doctor's office. She just shone with the love of the Lord and we became fast friends. Through 16 years of friendship we have walked side by side through the ups and downs of life. We've walked through pregnancies, temporary infertility, separation, divorce, being a single mom, dating and finding an awesome, God fearing man to spend the rest of her life with, adoption and the struggles therein. She has such a bubbly, positive personality and always has a smile on her face. When we talk I always feel uplifted and encouraged. She is an amazing blessing in my life and I thank God for her daily. Love ya, girlfriend!