Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Thursday, July 23, 2009

How Cool Is This?!

Today while cleaning out the homeschool room we had a little visitor. I had the door open to get some air circulating and this little hummingbird flew in. At first I thought it was a really big bee buzzing at the window and started screaming. (I am such a girl! LOL!) It turned out to be this little chap. He kept buzzing up and down the windows and I tried to shoo him out with a book and then a seat cushion but to no avail. He must have liked it here. :) He landed a couple of times and I tried to sneak up on him and grab him but he shot out of my hand like a bullet and I started screaming again. LOL! After quite awhile he was tired and landed once again. This time I coached myself "don't be afraid" and gently grabbed him. He was so light! He didn't try to fly away or anything. He must have known I was his only hope. :) Then when I realized what I had in my hand I started screaming "I have a hummingbird in my hand" to anyone within earshot. LOL! I ran outside and the kids came running. We oohed and aahed a couple of minutes and then I just opened my hand and he flew straight up into the air. Amazing, just amazing! Who could ever doubt there is a God?! He is such an amazing creator!!!!

Do you see him? He's in the middle of the window.

Here he is on the right window, almost at the top left corner.



Praise the Lord.
Praise the Lord from the heavens,
Praise Him in the heights above.
Praise Him, all his angels,
Praise Him, all His heavenly hosts.
Praise him, sun and moon,
Praise him, all you shining stars.
Praise him, you highest heavens
and you waters above the skies.
Let them praise the name of the Lord,
for He commanded and they were created.
He set them in place for ever and ever;
He gave a decree that will never pass away.
Praise the Lord from the earth,
you great sea creatures and all ocean depths,
lightning and hail, snow and clouds,
stormy winds that do His bidding,
you mountains and hills,
fruit trees and all cedars,
wild animals and all cattle,
small creatures and flying birds,
kings of the earth and all nations,
you princes and all rulers on earth,
young men and maidens,
old men and children.
Let them praise the name of the Lord,
for His name alone is exalted;
for His splendor is above the earth and the heavens.
He has raised up for his people a horn,
the praise of all His saints of Israel,
the people close to His heart.
Praise the Lord.
Psalm 148