Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Thursday, August 13, 2009

Oh How God Works...

I am watching the Beautiful One Conference online. Although I wanted to go and attend it just couldn't work out so this is the next best thing. :) I am sad though that I didn't get to meet my friend Kim this time. :(

I love Heidi Baker and she spoke tonight. She is a POWERFUL, POWERFUL speaker who ushers in the Spirit and allows you to soak in Him. Awesome! She was the one I really wanted to see at the conference. She spoke tonight on what it looks like to be a child of God versus having an orphan spirit. I can't really put it into words but God used her to again speak to me confirming what I felt through the SCC song. I guess He knows I need to be told more than once. LOL! Thank you Lord for knowing me well enough to know what I need and to give it to me more than one time. :)