Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thankful Vlog...



I'm joining with Tim at Fort Thompson again this week for the Vlogemotion Carnival. Hop on over there and check out all the other posts. Thanks Tim!!

I have so much to be thankful for each and every day. As we pray for our sweet Alinafe in Malawi (World Vision Child) I am reminded over and over again how truly blessed we are to live in America and to have clean water to drink every day and food to eat.

I am thankful for a God who loves me enough to want the best for me.

I am thankful for older sons who still enjoy spending time with me amidst their busy lives. :)

I am thankful, beyond words for Sean, my best friend (next to Jesus :))

Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise;give thanks to Him and praise His name.
For the Lord is good and His love endures forever;
His faithfulness continues through all generations. Psalm 100:4-5

**I promise I won't feature my little's every time but they are just so darn cute and photogenic!LOL! **

5 comments:

steffany said...

Oh my gosh!!!!
Gabriella was sooooo stinkin' cute!

Tim said...

What a great post! I just love kids and you have some of the cutest!

Cant wait to see what you share next!

HEE HAWWW! Too priceless.

Love and Prayers,

Tim

Tea With Tiffany said...

Thank you for sharing your precious kids with us. I loved hearing and seeing them share.

:)

Nice to meet you.

Beth in NC said...

I just found you through Tim. We adopted our beautiful daughter too. I am going to follow you now. :o)

Come over and see my little one on my vlog too.

Blessings!
Beth

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀
酒店經紀