Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Thursday, August 6, 2009

Vlogemotion...




I have been trying to get my first Vlogemotion post together for 2 weeks now! Can you say technically-challenged?! LOL! I am REALLY late getting this posted but hope it still counts. :)


I am joining with Tim at Fort Thompson for the Vlogemotion Carnival. Thanks Tim! Jump over there and check out all the other posts. I love watching each week.


Sean said I had to give a disclaimer on this Vlog. So here it goes: Please note, no person was injured during the making of this video. LOL!

4 comments:

-stephanie- said...

Well, how cute is he?! And you sound like one proud happy momma. Great job on your 1st Vlog. Hope to see you back.

crispy said...

How cute. Fun to hear you talking to him. Such a good mom you are. =)

Tim said...

SOOOO cute!!!

I always had problems blowing kisses when walking up ramps too! Probably still do, just havent tried it in a while. LOL

Thanks so much for playing along! I so loved this and hope you will continue your vlogemos!

Love and Prayers,

Tim

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀
酒店經紀