Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Friday, October 16, 2009

Bits and Pieces...

I love this picture! It reminds me of a bunch of ducklings all in a row. LOL! Yep, that's what I see as my ducklings and I take a walk. :) That's my Kyalynn in the front...she's always the leader and baby Nolan not far behind. :)



Those eyes......






While by the pond this little dragonfly alighted onto Kyalynn's jacket. He must have thought she was a flower because of her bright colored jacket. She was so delighted (remember she is our animal lover). Just look at her expression and her hands. After I gently shooed him away he came back again and again. Three times!! I think he wanted her to take him home. All he knew was that she was one beautiful flower and we couldn't agree more. :)



And last but not least, is my photographer in residence, Ryan. He hates, detests, abhors (you get the idea) having his picture taken which is so hysterical because he loves, loves, loves taking pictures of other people. It is a literal smack-down, no-holds-barred fight to get his picture taken. (LOL!) So I try to sneak up on him to get his picture. He usually suspects and turns away but in this photo he is actually hard at work capturing the beauty of autumn with his camera.



Isn't it grand how God knits and weaves all the bits and pieces of our lives together to make a beautiful, artistic, original masterpiece?!