Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Friday, October 16, 2009

Need a Laugh Today?

There were 3 ladies, nude, in a sauna at the health club. Two of these ladies were younger and the other was elderly. After a while, there was a ringing sound and one of the younger women lifted her hand to her ear and began chatting away. When she was finished she said "Oh sorry, I have a computer chip in my hand for my phone". Couple of minutes later there was a beeping sound. The other younger lady pushed a button on her arm and said "oh sorry, that was just my pager. I have a computer chip in my arm". Well, the older lady was feeling very un-technical by this time and not to be outdone she excused herself to the restroom. After a bit, she came walking back in with a piece of toilet paper hanging from her butt. Both younger ladies gasped and pointed and the older lady said, "Oh sorry, I'm receiving a fax".


Did you hear they were trying to make a toilet paper with Chuck Norris on it? Yeah, but it didn't work because Chuck Norris takes no crap!

(We LOVE Chuck Norris! Remember, Sean is a 2nd degree Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do and I was a first degree get-my-man in Tae Kwon Do.  But really, Chuck is a very Godly man and he too was blessed with two families. He has older children and then he and his new wife had twins.)

Ok, and just one more....

A husband and wife were in bed one night talking. As the woman chatted away all of a sudden her husband picked up 2 pills and slipped them into her mouth. Startled, she said, "what was that?" He said, "aspirin". She said, "but why, I don't have a headache?" He said, "got you!"

Oh my! Ladies, can you relate?! Or I should say, men can YOU relate?! LOL!

Here's to a day of laughter.....