Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Sunday, November 29, 2009

EEK!

I am soooo far behind. I can't believe I didn't blog Kyalynn's 7th birthday yet. To say there's always alot going on here is an understatement! :)

So without further ado, Kyalynn's special day.


Sweet Kyalynn turned 7 on the 18th.


Checking out the bounty....


Sportin' the shoes (play high heels) She does really good walking in them but really, you should see her dance. I mean she can cut the rug wearing these babies...impresses me for sure because I'm not a high heel wearing girl! LOL!

She wanted a kitty on her cake and then wanted her face painted to match. We are doing a special diet (I'll post about that later) and I made the cake using those special ingredients and no one was the wiser. It was really good!

Happy birthday sweet girl. Each day you amaze me with your determination and your abilities! We love you more than words could ever say!!!!