Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Monday, December 28, 2009

Funny...

Sean heard this joke on Sunday and passed it on. I thought it was quite cute. Hope you enjoy it as well. :)

An old farmer was sitting at his table going over the bills. He came upon a bill for $600 for a dress his wife bought. He questioned her about it and she said, "well honey, I saw this dress and it was so beautiful I just had to try it on. When I tried it on I really liked it and I kept hearing a voice telling me how good I looked in the dress and that I should buy it." He said don't you know that was the voice of satan and that you should say get thee behind me satan!?"  "Well I did say that dear but after a couple of minutes I heard the voice again and it said  that dress looks pretty good from back here too." LOL!