Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Just a Bunch of Fun and Games....



Trying to teach the kids Twister but it's not going so well. LOL! I love this picture because it shows how much Nolan loves to copy Connor. (not sure if that's such a good thing! LOL!)


New Year's Eve party playing Limbo.


Playing our version of Pictionary. I just love Gabi's face here! She gets so excited and wants to help everyone guess what she drew.  LOL! This is her saying "wait a minute, wait a minute it's a ....." :)


Here's Nolan again shadowing Connor. He is such a hoot! LOL!


Nolan and daddy taking their turn at Pictionary.


Playing Charades.  Kyalynn waiting to hear what she is supposed to be/do. She did such a fabulous job acting out her animals. We can see her comprehension skills growing so much. Praise God!!


Nol-baby taking the first hit at the pinata. He was a wild man with that stick! LOL! We had to clear a large perimeter around him.


Miss G...she took a couple of swings and then "shared" her turn with Connor who was chomping at the bit to hit something. :) She is such a girly-girl! :)

Who says life isn't a bunch of fun and games?! Umm, yeah, right, if only, huh?! LOL!

3 comments:

Tereasa said...

Your home looks like loads of fun. I could learn a lot from you!

Tina said...

What a great memory maker and wonderful way to bring in the new year!

Ronald said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Alena

http://onlinemariogames.net