Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Monday, January 25, 2010

Tore Up...

Sean and I were able to sneak out to the movies this weekend. We saw the movie Blindside. What a great movie! It tore me up right near the beginning and I choked back my tears. Sean was emotionally moved too even though he says he wasn't. LOL!

We walked out and Sean was bombarded with Lisa's thoughts and questions. (This is how I process...talking). LOL! We've had numerous discussions since then and I'm sure I'm not done yet. :)

I tend to always look for the take away value in a movie (makes it worth the 2 hours of entertainment for me!) This movie had lots of take away, so much so that I am still thinking, processing and praying. I'm sure you lucky ones will be hearing more about it in the weeks to come. :)

4 comments:

Donna said...

Looking forward to hearing it!

Salzwedel Family said...

I really wanted to see that in the theatre. I can't wait for the DVD to come out.

Tina said...

Can't wait for your writings! I also want to see the movie, but we wait alot of times until it comes out on the TV on "ON DEMAND". I get better popcorn and watch it in the comfort of our home.

Jeri said...

I remember tearing up when the original article came out. I think it was in Reader's Digest or Good Housekeeping...very positive. Have even more respect for Sandra Bullock now...loved the movie, sobbed even though I knew the ending...opened my eyes even more about the suffering of many birthmothers in that situation. What a wonderful family...ALL five of them.