Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Nolan's New Accessory...




For some very odd reason Nolan has decided he likes wearing his sisters' underpants. LOL! But dang gone if he ain't cute!!! :)

I wasn't fast enough with my camera today as Gabriella dressed him up over and over again. At different points he had on a tutu, a wedding veil, several jangly bracelets, and a lace skirt! Shhh....don't tell my big guys  they would not like it one bit that Nolan had on girl stuff. LOL! However, Gabriella and Nolan had a BLAST!
Life is all about livin' and Nolan feels it should be done with pizazz! :)

2 comments:

Salzwedel Family said...

OK, you are going to laugh...I was looking at the picture (and thinking of how adorable he is) and I was trying to figure out what the accessory was. Seriously, I thought you were talking about the cup. I didn't even see the underwear until I kept reading. Seriously, that tells you what kind of day I'm having!!! Ha ha ha...

Debbie B said...

ADORABLE!!!