Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Thursday, March 25, 2010

Possibility?!

We have learned of a situation for a sweet babe born last week needing a family. He is still waiting and that just breaks my heart! He is African American and there are potential health concerns that have hindered him from finding his family. After much discussion with the agency, and prayer tonight, Sean and I have decided we'd like to commit to loving this little one for the rest of his life. Since we just mailed out our fundraising letters this week we have nothing stockpiled yet to adopt with. I'd hate to think that some greenbacks could stand in the way of this little one having a forever family!! The urgency to find him a forever family is real as he has already waited too long!
So...would you help us, for his future??

6 comments:

Dana said...

I have never used the ChipIn thingee... so let me know if it worked. Sorry it isnt more. I just wanted to help, even in such a tiny way!!! And I will definitly be praying LOTS! :oD
YAY!! Its sooo exciting!!

NeeCee said...

I am so excited for you!! Let me talk to Gary first and hopefully I will be able to give towards getting your new son.

Can I be Auntie Denise? ;0)

NeeCee said...

Yea, Gary gave the okay, so I'm trying to figure out your chipin thingy. Hopefully, I'm doing it right.

Debbie B said...

That's wonderful news! I'll be praying

steffany said...

SWEET!

steffany said...

i am not seeing the button