Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Rejoice With Me....

God ALWAYS does His best work when things look impossible.
 For over a year we have been praying sweet Mercy girl HOME from Ghana.
 After enormous amounts of delays, situations, and problems beyond belief,
 just when it seemed it was not ever going to happen,
 GOD showed up and SHOWED OFF!!
 I LOVE it when He does that!!

Stephanie leaves this Friday 
to fly to Ghana 
and get her girl.
 Saturday, Mercy will be where she belongs...
in her momma's arms!! 


Join us in praising the One who never fails and please continue to pray them safely home.
If you want to follow along on the journey to Ghana you can read here

Sweet Father, thank you for this answered prayer. Thank you for bringing Mercy home. Thank you for providing for all their financial needs and for moving mountains, crossing deserts, and overturning every stone to bring another orphan to their forever family. 



2 comments:

Beth E. said...

Praising God with you! This is wonderful news. :-)

Salzwedel Family said...

Well here I thought I would be rejoicing for you and turns out you are rejoicing for me! Thank you for your love and encouragement during our process. God has amazed me and brought me to my knees and it has all been good. Love and hugs to you through cyberspace!