Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Funny...

Today Gabriella was laughing at something I had said. When she caught her breath she said "that ticked me up." I had no idea what she was meaning and so I asked our resident translator, Connor. He's very good at figuring out what Kyalynn is mumbling or Gabriella's crazy words. LOL!

So he says "she means you crack her up." Now how she got crack and ticked mixed up I'll never know. Of course this translation caused even more "cracking or um, ticked up-ness" to happen and soon they were on the floor belly laughing and trying to catch their breath.

Silly kids.

Oh well, at least they were laughing. I'll take that over crying any day!! LOL!

3 comments:

Dana said...

lol... soo cute!! madi makes up words all the time and we all get "ticked up"!! Love kids laughing!!!!

Beth E. said...

That's adorable! I love to hear children laughing. :-)

Are These Kids All Yours? said...

Love it! Kids are too cute- everyone should have lots!!!!