Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Thursday, May 20, 2010

2 Months...


I just love how Samuel is looking at Ryan with such adoration in his eyes. LOL!
 Samuel Tobias (affectionately known as Samuel T around here) is 2 months old already. (Actually, he was 2 months last Friday but I'm running a bit behind, LOL!)
His numbers are 9 lbs. 4 oz and he is now a whopping 20 1/2 inches long! I believe he is trying to grow into his feet! LOL! This boy has big feet. They remind me of jack rabbit feet, so, so cute! 
Of course every itty bitty morsel of him is too stinkin' cute!
 He is a happy, content little guy and the only time he cries is when he is hungry and then he wants it right NOW! LOL!



He is adored by each of his siblings and is kissed, hugged, petted (the girls constantly rub his hair), and sung to, talked to, and read to often. I call Kyalynn his guardian angel because she is ALWAYS by his side. I mean seriously. I have to chase her away because she loves her Samuel. When he cries, instantly (if she wasn't already there!) she flies to him and starts talking, cooing and singing to him. It is really precious! She also tells him what to say to her. She'll say "Say hi sister", or "say I'm hungry", or "say paci (pacifier)." She's his own speech therapist. LOL!

One day I said to Kyalynn "look Kyalynn, Sam's watching you." So she broke it down right there in the kitchen and started dancing, just for him. Aw...his first dance recital. LOL!

Although I totally believe his love tank is full and overflowing by this point, he still finds his happy spot to be in someone's arms at all times. Remember that beautiful bassinet we were blessed with? Well, it will be like brand new when we are done because he doesn't spend much time in it! It only takes about 2 minutes after he is laid in it before he starts (loudly!) protesting . LOL! I know we can just let him cry it out instead of giving in but honestly, I've never really liked that theory. LOL! So Samuel spends most of his days (and nights!) in my arms and I couldn't be happier!! 





Happy 2 months our beloved treasure!!! 
We love you more than words can say....

4 comments:

Dana said...

awww... he is so dear and so very blessed. and i love that kyalynn loves him so much... he will always have her to be his protector, big sis, extra mommy and friend!!! What a lucky little man!! :o)

Shonni said...

Oh my goodness he is adorable and I say keep the lovin' arms around him...it's doin' him good :)

Sandy said...

He has really grown since I've held him. I love your pictures Lisa!! I am so glad to have you and Sean in my life. You and your family are such a testimony of love.

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀
酒店經紀