Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Friday, May 7, 2010

Love...Pure and Simple...




Zachary and Ericka gave me my Mother's Day gift early because they love me! LOL! I just LOVE it! They have each child's hand print and Samuel's feet. I especially love the fact that Ericka and Hannah's names are on it as well. That tells me they know they belong here and feel welcomed as part of our family. 
Apparently, Zack and Ericka have been working on getting this together since Easter. Isn't that so sweet?!

The best gifts in my book are those that are from the heart. The ones that require thinking, planning and a whole lot of love. I'm all about homemade love gifts. :)

Thank you Zachary and Ericka for blessing me with this precious reminder of my greatest blessings!! I love you both higher than the mountains....deeper than the oceans....more than you'll ever know!!