Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Monday, May 10, 2010

Sand, Surf and Sun....

How can it get any better than that?! My Mother's Day was spent being loved on by 6 adorable, amazing blessings while enjoying Heaven on Earth (the Beach!!) The day was a bit sad for me too because this is the first time in 18 years that my oldest son, Zachary, did not celebrate with us. He wasn't able to travel with us this time because he's a grown up now with grown up responsibilities like working a job and paying his bills. He did text me first thing in the morning wishing me a Happy Mother's Day and then called me last night just to chat and tell me he loves me. :) What a guy!!

Ryan surprised me by taking me out for breakfast, just the two of us. So sweet! Then we did our traditional picnic for lunch. We met at my parent's beach house for chicken salad, grapes, chips, cheesecake, cherry pie and fruit smiles (for the little's). YUMMO!

The rest of the day was spent exploring the sand, walking the beach and getting our feet wet (yeah, right! my kids NEVER get that and end up soaked each time!) The evenings are a bit trying here as the kids struggle with a new bed and routine. Praying tonight goes much better.

Today we spent much of the morning and early afternoon soaking up the sun on the beach. The little's are loving it! This is the first beach experience Nolan remembers as he was 3 months last time he was here. Little Samuel beat that record as his first beach experience is happening when he's 7 weeks. LOL! I'd love to post lots and lots of pictures but the computer is being honory. So...guess you'll have to wait until I'm home and then it will be a picture-palooza!! LOL!

Off to walk the beach. We'll soak up some sun for you......:)

4 comments:

Beth E. said...

Our family LOVES the beach! We will be going there for our vacation in a few weeks. We haven't been on a vacation for three years, so we're really looking forward to it!

I know what you mean about grown up sons...our oldest son won't be able to go on vacation with us. Actually, he's not even spending the summer with us! He has a job in another state. He's coming home from college tomorrow evening, and will leave the next morning for his job.

Hope you have a fantastic time. Looking forward to pics when you get home!

Are These Kids All Yours? said...

I love the fact that our babies are the same age :) Glad you had fun together :)

Dana said...

Sounds wonderful!! What beach are you at?? We are heading to Ocean City MD on Wednesday!! I love love love the beach... I could totally live there!! :o)

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀
酒店經紀