Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Monday, June 28, 2010

Laughter is Good Medicine...

Cartoon Man Laughing Really Hard clipart

It's no secret that the last 5 years have been quite intense around here. Sometimes when life becomes heavy it's hard to find your funny bone. That's not to say there hasn't been lots of good times amongst the bad it just means the laughter has been sporadic and I desire it to be a constant around here.

Brown Bear Laughing Hysterically clipartSo this weekend how tickled I was when Sean and I burst out into uncontrollable laughter! Ohhh, it was good medicine! Ryan had no idea what in the world was going on and that just made us laugh more! LOL! Seriously. We laughed until we cried and then we started all over again. My stomach was sore from laughing so much and my face was blotchy from the laughing/crying episode but let me tell you what....I never felt better!! Even now, when Sean and I mention that one simple word it sends us over the edge into gales of laughter. Now that truly is good times my friends. GOOD TIMES!!! :)