Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Friday, June 4, 2010

Sprinkler Fun...

At W*lmart yesterday I found this sprinkler for $8.00. It is the coolest thing. It has this main line and then lots of little lines that wiggle and waggle. The kids started asking to play in it first thing this morning. I finally gave in around 10:30 and although the water was f.r.e.e.z.i.n.g. cold they loved it!! Well, all except Kyalynn who kept her distance. LOL!
I can see hours of fun to come with this sprinkler. I love their facial expressions and the giggles were endless. Precious indeed!








6 comments:

Dana said...

SAWEET!!! I just wento KM*ART and a few other stores looking for one, and they were all like 15 and up. Madi asked for a beach (hawaiin)party and we got a blow up pool and such, but she really wanted a sprinkler too.
So I am NOW going to w*lmart tomorrow!!! Thanks!!

NeeCee said...

That looks fun. I'm grabbing my suit and be right over. ;0)

Beth E. said...

What a great idea! Wonder if we'd get many stares if hubby and I got one to play in? ;-)

Goodness and Mercy Mom said...

Love the photos of your precious kiddos enjoying the new sprinkler!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. I'm so grateful to find your blog because it's such an encouragement to read about families like yours.

We have thus far been blessed with three bio. and one adopted child and are hoping to adopt again in the coming year. I joined as a follower so I won't miss the wonderful things God is doing in your family.

God Bless,
Kathie

Debbie B said...

Going there later today and a sprinkler is on my list. I'll have to see if I can find that one. Looks like lots of fun.

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀
酒店經紀