Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Monday, July 12, 2010

Bees!!!

This past week after sweltering in the heat for many days when the temperature finally hit 102 I decided it was time for some indoor fun. I had this idea brewing in my brain for a couple of days and just decided to do it. We had a Bee party. I printed out some bee pictures, a bee craft, several bee facts and games and set up the snack shack and voila instant party. Then the kids ate lunch, visited the snack shack and watched "Bee Movie". (Well, all except Nolan who was terrified of talking bees. LOL! He stayed in the kitchen with momma.) 


 Here are my cute little bees. Ok, ok I know some of you more creative moms are like "oh, that's a bee?" Yes, yes it is. :) Once upon a time long, long ago I had alot more creative juices flowing and brewing in this here brain but lately...not so much. I credit lack of sleep and sanity. LOL!

Here's my little honeys....Gabriella

Connor....

Kyalynn...

Nolan Elijah...

And the whole hive....well most of them.  
The worker bees were out um...working. :)

5 comments:

Are These Kids All Yours? said...

love it!!

Beth in NC said...

You are too smart! Those little bee hats are adorable! What a cute, fun idea!

Amy said...

I appreciate your PO very much the picture with the article. Continues to refuel!!

Derick Lew said...

Nice Blog
Come visit My Blog
I From Malaysia
Thanks

somebody said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.