Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy Birthday....With A Twist....

Yesterday was my dad's birthday...Happy Birthday Dad!! 

My parents went away for the weekend to celebrate his birthday and the little's and I decided to show him some love by decorating his house with birthday banners. The decorating was going well and Kyalynn was busy singing the happy birthday song over and over. :) Here's where the twist comes in.....
As I was hanging a birthday banner over their kitchen counter the chair I was standing on did a slight twist to the side and I went down...hard!  

Holy smokes!
 After I was done blubbering like a baby for quite a while (it REALLY hurt!) we headed home. The right side of my body was aching immediately but it wasn't until last night when my left shoulder started hurting too. Well, let me tell you, this morning I feel like I was run over by a Mack truck! Who knew decorating could be so dangerous?! LOL!

So if ya think of me today could you kindly say a  prayer for quick healing? You see, it takes both arms and legs to keep things around here together and this one arm, one leg thing just ain't going to cut it for long! LOL!

2 comments:

Beth E. said...

Bless your heart! Of course I'll pray for you...a fall jars the entire body, so it's no wonder you hurt all over. You ought to schedule a 30 minute massage with a licensed massage therapist. I think it would help you...I go to one regularly for muscle spasms and the massage has made a big difference for me.

I hope your dad had a happy birthday. My dad's birthday was July 5, and my mother's birthday is today, July 7. I won't be hanging any banners for them, though! ;-)

Feel better, soon.

Gentle hugs,
Beth

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀
酒店經紀