Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Friday, July 30, 2010

Picnic with a view...

So...since Sean has been between jobs and is home more now I have been trying to take some days for fun. I had a few ideas of things I wanted to do but couldn't by myself. Having the 5 little ones makes it almost impossible for me to do alot of these things by myself due to safety and my sanity. :) Sean is a good sport and although he had tons of things he had planned to get done around the house he said he would be up for a trip maybe once a week. I wasted no time and threw out ideas to him. He suggested a picnic lunch and a spot with a view. Boy he wasn't kidding! It was absolutely gorgeous and a bit nerve-wracking too trying to keep the little daredevils away from the edge. LOL!  Thanks Sean, you're the BEST!! We love you!!
The Man with the Plan :)

Check out this view!!

The BEST daddy ever!

Chow time...

Nolan trying to master the rocks by watching his siblings....

Our Gabi girl always picking flowers....

The 3 Amigos...

On top of the world....

My treasures exploring...(notice Kyalynn watching Sam sleep? LOL!)

Gorgeous, just absolutely gorgeous!!

4 comments:

Eve said...

Hi there, I'm over from the Wright family blog, and wanted to say that you have a beautiful family.

I love learning about adoption and homeschooling. My husband and I have no children yet, but prayerfully we will adopt soon.

All God's best,
Eve

Debbie B said...

Beautiful! So glad you're able to get out with the little ones.
Picnic with a view is first on my list once the summer business ends for Dave.

Sean and Lisa said...

Hi Eve so glad you stopped by!! I love making new friends. :)

Thanks for the comment love.

That is so awesome that you have a heart for adoption. If you have any questions feel free to ask away.

Praying for God to lead you and your hubby in His way in His time. :)
Much love!

Sandy said...

It looks like you have had a fun filled day my friend!! We will chat soon!! Hugs!