Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Saturday, July 24, 2010

You Can Be Everything God Wants You To Be by Max Lucado

Each person is given something to do that shows who God is
1st Corinthians 12:7 MSG

Do you believe you were created for a purpose? God made just one version of you. He custom designed you for a one-of-a-kind assignment. When we find our "sweet spot" we will be reflecting beautifully God's splendor and glory. How awesome is that?!

Max Lucado is a word smith. I think I've read every one of his books. His writing draws me in and builds me up. When I finish his books I feel encouraged, blessed and ready to walk my walk faithfully. This book was no different. Although it is just a small gift book (a perfect gift for grads, newly married, anyone!) it packs powerful wisdom.  It reminds me again that our Creator God loves diversity, originality, and joy in our journey! He created us specifically with gifts, talents and abilities to do exactly what He created us to do. 

"Your life has a plot; your years have a theme.
 You can do something in a manner that no one else can.
 And when you find it and do it, another sweet spot is discovered.
 You were born prepacked. 
God looked at your entire life, 
determined your assignment,
 and gave you the tools to do the job". 

The book is filled with these nuggets of wisdom and encouragement. If you want to be encouraged in your journey and excited at the prospects ahead I highly recommend this quick read. Because as Max says, "You cannot be anything you want to be, but you can be everything GOD wants you to be!"  


Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from Thomas Nelson Publishers as part of their BookSneeze.com <http://BookSneeze.com> book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 <http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/cfr/waisidx_03/16cfr255_03.html> : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”


0 comments: